Thursday, January 6, 2011

MY BIG TUMMY INSPIRES!


Hello everyone, IM BACK ON BLOG EARTH.
I missed this. I really miss my old self.
Way back in HS ( Highschool) i started blogging for some reasons.
Coping with anxiety and loneliness, i started posting my rants.
Blogging is one way to release stress and most esp. HAPPINESS :)
And one thing i like most in blogearth is that people appreciate your post .
and i feel free everytime i'm sharing my thoughts.

And now, being a photographer...
Let me share my portfolios and ideas here ♥
I want people to be inspired with my works and not to feel envious with it.



and yes, we're expecting our first baby on MAY 2011 ♥



AND NOW...we're in 20 weeks / 5 months ♥

GOOD DAY ♥


1 comment:

  1. cute baby bump! aww! =) i soo envy you and hope to be one day to be like you...sexy preggers! =)

    ReplyDelete